In our complex and diverse society with its multiple stresses, many couples need help to build and maintain a successful relationship
Couples therapy can address emerging burdens on relationships:
- Strained relationships with the extended families.
- Work pressures or parenting conflicts.
- Constant arguing, domestic violence, growing emotional distance or the impact of an affair.
- Emotional and disabling symptoms in one partner.
- Substance abuse and the need for “relational recovery”.
- Collaboration after the spouses decide to divorce.
- The interface of societal or family pressures and same sex relationships.