Princeton Family Institute is located in central New Jersey in Princeton Township, minutes from downtown Princeton and near the Princeton Shopping Center.
Ample parking, ground floor location and our private, aesthetically pleasing environment contribute to a welcoming atmosphere. There are wheelchair accessible entrances and restrooms.
Princeton Family Institute
166 Bunn Drive, Suite #105
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel: 609-921-2551 | Fax: 609-921-2298
From the North, via Route 1
- Take Route 1 South, from the Garden State Parkway intersection.
- Landmarks to watch for are Major Road (McDonald’s on the right), New Road (Mobil Station on right); you’ll pass Ridge Road and Raymond Road, and signs for Forrestal Village and College Road, the police barracks, then Scudders Mill Road and Princeton-Kingston Road. The next right turn is Harrison Street.
- Turn right on Harrison Street.
- Follow Harrison Street all the way, crossing over Nassau Street, and continue past the Princeton Shopping Center. Soon after the shopping center and after the intersection with Terhune Road, the street splits, bear to the right (this is Bunn Drive).
- We are located on the left; you will see a sign at the street that says 166 Bunn Drive, turn left into the parking lot. Princeton Family Institute is located on the ground floor, Suite # 105.
From the North, via Route 206
- Follow Route 206 South towards Princeton, passing on your right Princeton Airport.
- Stay on 206 through the intersection with Cherry Valley Road (Traffic Light) and passing on your right a development (Griggs Farm). After a relatively wooded area you will see on your right signs that point towards Ewing Street and Princeton Shopping Center.
- Turn left onto Ewing Street and cross Mount Lucas Road (Traffic Light). Ewing Street will bear to the left and become Harrison Street.
- Take a hard left into Bunn Drive. You will see a big brown sign: 166 Bunn Drive. There is ample parking. The Institute is located at the lower floor of the building, suite # 105.
From the South
- Take Route 1 North. Pass Quakerbridge Mall on your right, continue North on Route 1.
- Pass Chili’s on the left and then the Market Fair Mall, also on your left. Continue and you will come to an intersection with 3 major gas stations and a real estate office. This is Washington Road.
- Continue on Route 1 North, Harrison Street is the next big intersection with the Sunoco Station on your left. You will make a dogleg right turn and come back across Route 1 (essentially a left turn).
- Follow Harrison Street all the way, cross over Nassau Street, and continue past the shopping center. After the shopping center, the street splits, bear to the right (this is Bunn Drive).
- We are located on the left; you will see a sign at the street that says 166 Bunn Drive, turn left into the parking lot. Princeton Family Institute is located on the ground floor, Suite 105.
From New York City
- Cross the Hudson River via the George Washington Bridge, Holland or Lincoln Tunnel.
- Follow signs for the New Jersey Turnpike South to exit 9. Follow directions to Route 1 and then follow directions above (From the North via Route 1)
- Use Interstate 95 North.
- Exit at Route 1.
- Follow directions above for Route 1 from the South.
Airports accessible by car are: Newark (45 minutes), Philadelphia (one hour), Mercer County Airport (20 minutes), and Princeton Airport (5 minutes, currently for private and charter craft).
For Rail and Bus Service: Contact Amtrak or New Jersey Transit.